NOTE TO LUPE

Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2010 | | Labels: , , , , ,

lupe_pharrell

Diggy feat. Lupe Fiasco and Pharrell


Lupe,

It's good to hear you on a Pharrell produced song as always but I'm dismayed to see it as a feature for Diggy Simmons.  As people await your album, you have had public battles with your label and a spirited debate with a seemingly irate ex-producer.  Yet, amidst all this, this song surfaces.  Please, just drop an album with Pharrell or an album period and everything will be okay.  This song is great until Diggy laughably says he feels like Big Meech.  I teach 3.5 GPA having 16 year-olds who think they're Big Meech, thus I don't want to hear it from another 16 year-old when I leave the classroom and enter my car.  Stop doing features and just drop your album.  

Peace and Blessings,

Free

Share

0 comments: